Supporting new investment plans, reconstruction, overhaul, outages:
- Inspection activities for end customers – in the manufacture of individual parts of energy units (boilers) at the manufacturer‘s premises
- Installation inspection and supply review of individual components, boilers, primary and, if necessary, secondary distributions – on-site installations
- Acting as an independent arbiter between suppliers, integrators, project managers and end user
Special services generating added value for clients:
- Increase in production hours
- Reduction in internal human resources expenses
- Reduction in incident and accident damages
- Effective decisions during new equipments procurement
Performance of complex activities related to non-destructive testing of components, semi-finished products, and other materials.
Application of the following NDT methods:
- radiographic – RT
- ultrasonic – UT
- magnetic particle – MT
- capillary (liquid penetration) – PT
- visual – VT (direct, indirect endoscopy)
- leak testing – LT
- wall thickness measurement – UTT
- hardness measurement – HT
- ovality measurement – OT
- material analysis – MPI
- stiloscope tests
Special NDT tests and testing techniques:
- defectoskopic tests for welding courses
- working tests
- measurement of corrosion weight loss
Services provided mainly in the following activities:
- Inspections during outages, reconstructions and regular maintenance of energy units in:
- boiler and heating plants,
- product pipelines,
- other technical installations.
- Comprehensive inspection through outsourced activities related to test and maintenance of the production, supply and distribution of media, and product pipeline malfunction.
- Inspection of product pipeline corrosion weight loss and wear.
- Design and implementation of new diagnostic systems.
- Material management.